Bycicle race Bycicle race

Actually not that bad.

Well, I liked it. You actually might have put some effort into it. Good work for a (relative) beginner.

P. S.: Bicycle is the correct spelling.

robbe responds:

I always get that god damn word wrong, I've looked it up and all, but I am completely confused about this word... I don't know why

thx.

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

1337!

I was laughing a lot! Awesome!

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Funny, but needs more frame by frame animation.

It was funny, but the problem was the concept; attempting to bash a well-known, revered artist is not gonna win you a lot of popularity. I did like it, though. You could have made a little fbf animation, not just basically still images with audio over it.

Oh, and for all those of you who posted thinks like "this suks i didnt even watch it", please read this text, copied and pasted from the guidelines:
"If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole"
and this:
" Stay on the topic of the submission and do not make personal remarks or insults towards the author. This is a big offense. Telling artists "You suck!", "You should go kill yourself!", or "You are gay!" will get you banned and you may lose your account. Without our contributors Newgrounds wouldn't be what it is, so we take seriously any insults directed at them by reviewers."

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Good.

Hilarity.

X - Pod 360 X - Pod 360

Just one technical thing

Are u aware of the size of a CD drive?

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Yay!

Well, just one thing: When will we wii-bashers get our due?