Bycicle race Bycicle race

Actually not that bad.

Well, I liked it. You actually might have put some effort into it. Good work for a (relative) beginner.

P. S.: Bicycle is the correct spelling.

robbe responds:

I always get that god damn word wrong, I've looked it up and all, but I am completely confused about this word... I don't know why

thx.

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

1337!

I was laughing a lot! Awesome!

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

Funny, but needs more frame by frame animation.

It was funny, but the problem was the concept; attempting to bash a well-known, revered artist is not gonna win you a lot of popularity. I did like it, though. You could have made a little fbf animation, not just basically still images with audio over it.

Oh, and for all those of you who posted thinks like "this suks i didnt even watch it", please read this text, copied and pasted from the guidelines:
"If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole"
and this:
" Stay on the topic of the submission and do not make personal remarks or insults towards the author. This is a big offense. Telling artists "You suck!", "You should go kill yourself!", or "You are gay!" will get you banned and you may lose your account. Without our contributors Newgrounds wouldn't be what it is, so we take seriously any insults directed at them by reviewers."

Pico's School Pico's School

Fun classic game... what an accomplishment in fl 3

A really nice game that is fun and enjoyable. I used to use Flash 3 loads before I could afford Flash 6 or 7 for my web content work, and it really speaks to me how hard this game must have been in Flash 3. Variables are something we now take for granted, but we Flash 3 users had to struggle... and struggle... well, you get the picture!

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Good, but there could be changes

Well, this game is relatively awesome, and I can see how it won rock out. The game is smooth, and has a short loading time. Songs are good, but PLEASE make "Little Wing" NOT required to play to beat it. I HATE that song. Graphics are actually OK, but the one thing that stands out is hard mode. It is JUST as hard as "Normal". just spread over 6 keys. Please make an option to turn off key 6. Overall, it is a great game, and is one of the best Rhythm games on this site. Just one last word- how DID you squeeze all this into 642KB?

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great

Great game.
and robdabruce, my computer doesn't HAVE f-keys. It is an ultramicro.